Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow!

Bri and I visited the facility on Monday and (of course I forgot my phone so no pictures yet) there are walls and everything! Plus David called this morning and said the engineer Stan hired was getting started this week. Whew! Finally movement on that end.

So this week we will go to Oakland to my favorite equipment guy (Danny, he is fantastic if you are looking for used restaurant equipment) and finish paying for our cold storage. I also need to send Brion over to pay for the under counter keg storage in the So Bay as well. I am hoping we will be able to move equipment in there in a couple of weeks and get it all hooked up to make sure everything works and make any repairs that are needed as well before we try to get our Health Dept permit (another $500 bucks).

I am hoping Stan will get back to me soon about the time frame on the front so I can start planning an opening date! Whew! There are times I thought that would never happen (knock on wood). I am SO ready to be in my own kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment