Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wine happens...


Today was whiplash day. One minute you are standing with your Sous Chef admiring the wall of work you have accomplished (frankly, not unlike how Michelangelo must have stood back after finishing the Sistine Chapel and admired his accomplishments). And then the next minute, you are on the phone hearing that they've started the structural work on the restaurant and... if everything goes perfectly (and it won't... but if it DID) you might able to open on September 1!

Whoooa... so Steinster and I hit brain overload on the billions of details... but in a good way. And now I've had a lot of wine. I will have to list the litany of details streaming thru my brain... tomorrow... some time.

Jeez, can you imagine... I might actually be opening a restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment