Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ARGH! Money money and more money,,,

So this weekend we are moving in the equipment (Stove range, refrigerators, fryer, steam table etc). This means

  • $250 for rental of the truck with the lift gate and pallet jack
  • $100 for a guy to come hook stuff up
  • $350 for two quick release gas valves

Yep, $700 just to move the stuff in and get it hooked up. I also need to get gas and water turned on, but the plumber hasn't finished stuff so I hope that will be ok!

On the plus side, Ecolab came out to the site today and did the once over and they are giving us a bunch of stuff (hand dryers, soap dispensers etc) for free for using their products (this is pretty standard). AND very awesome, I talked to my most awesome equipment reseller today and he is going to work something out so we can lease to own a 20 qt mixer and ice machine. And he is being beyond helpful about us getting stuff hooked up this weekend.

So all in all... I am pretty excited about the next chapter... I think this thing might actually happen !

No comments:

Post a Comment