Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still in limbo...

Still have not heard anything on when we can get started in the facility. I am concerned that the busy wedding summer months will neccessitate a kitchen, so I may need to rent one. But I don't want to if I don't HAVE to. So if they can let us get in there and at least build out the kitchen and get it permitted, we can use it for all of the summer catering on the docket. Plus prep for salumi once we open, and for other clients.

Today Stein and I will go to T-Rex in Berkeley and do a tasting with our stuff, including the new stuff. I tasted them both yesterday and they are really good (the two smoked ones) but they taste a little similar, so I may only bring one (I will see what Stein says when he gets here). I also forgot to put the hot Coppa and Pastrami on the fax odering menu, so I should probably redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment