Sunday, May 15, 2011

Set up the booth today... and made sausage!


Stein and I planned all week to set up the booth today so he and Bri could work on the sign-frame for the front. Bri is deathly ill and it rained/hailed today... so we set up the canopy in the living room! It went up really easily and was in good repair. We messed around with the tables to see what looked best and Bri and Galen made the frame to hold our banner. (reminder, I need to paint the PVC frame this week)

Then Stein and I made the new sausages for this weeks tasting at T-rex. We made a chicken mole sausage, a bourbon apple sausage and a BBQ garlic sausage. They are all really good! I have to admit the bourbon apple is my favorite.

I am glad we set everything up!I realized I need to make a few more signs and especially the pricing and signage for the coffee and morning pastries. We also need to go by storage and grab the Bunn coffee maker, plus clean and sterilize all the coffee apparatus.

Next week should be busy and exciting... I just it's exciting in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment