Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Take THAT to-do list from H-E-Double Toothpicks!

Ok so today I called the Buidling Dept for clarification on what is needed and their is some dispute over whether I've turned in the HVAC plans or not. David says I have, Jeff says I haven't. Will need to figure that one out?






But I got three manilla folders to catch all of the paperwork for each government office.









  • I filled out the paperwork for the variance from County Sanitation



  • Called ABC and clarified which documents I still need to fill out



  • ABC (who are so nice and helpful, I KNOW it can be done) also told me to fill out the simple addendum to get a regular caterers beer/wine permit (so I don't have to go get one for every individual event)



  • I gathered the documents I need to go copy tomorrow (facility lease)



  • Have the address and procedure to go get a copy of my divorce paperwork



  • Sent in the electronic copies of the blueprints to Fedex so I can pick up another copy tomorrow



  • Talked at length to David today about the new floor plan to make the facility ADA accessible (front in particular)



  • Did new visio diagrams with two different ramp options to make the facility ADA accessible and sent them to Stan and Dave



  • Wrote my disclosure letter for the Building Dept



  • Did a total BTU useage calculation for the Building Dept



  • Emailed Stan and reminded him that he needs to write a letter saying I have permission to do the work I am doing



  • Did a new Diagram of the restaurant for ABC



  • Filled out the Gift/Loan form for ABC



I still have a full day tomorrow of running around, but I do feel like I got a little bit of the chaos under control today (WHEW!)




BTW here is the newest floor diagram (I know Stein will be interested!) of the possible ADA fix




No comments:

Post a Comment