Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New and functioning to-do list

So previous hoops have been jumped thru and now it's time to set up my next obstacle course... er I mean to-do list (and just when I thought the number of hoops was shrinking!).

So for permits I need:

Alcohol and Beverage Control:


  • Complete highlighted portions of ABC-217 and ABC 208 forms

  • Copy lease agreement

  • ABC-293 form

  • ABC 207 E&F forms

  • Re-do my diagram for ABC-257 form

  • Submit a copy of my divorce decree (go to Clerks office and get copy)

  • ABC-245 form

  • ABC-203 form

  • Fill out a gift/loan form

Building Dept:



  • Letter acknowledging the unreinforced masonry and ADA issues

  • Layout plan

  • Plumbing plan

  • Letter from Stanley that it's ok to do the work

  • There is also some dispute on whether I've turned in the HVAC plans or not

County Sewer:



  • Better Layout of plumbing plan

  • Paperwork for the variance and $300.00 (more)

Work wise:



  • Meet with two new Brides

  • Order product to make the new smoked salumi for T-Rex sampling on May 3rd

  • Make cohesive plan with Stein to get salumi made next week

Things have been crazy... but some good stuff happening too!


No comments:

Post a Comment