Monday, April 11, 2011

How am I going to get everything done this week?

I am really nevous about my to-do list this week. I got the new range, was very excited about the new range and then realized... I am not sure how I am going to get it OUT of Brion's truck. I am going to try renting a truck with a lift gate and a major duty furniture dolly, then roll all of the stuff I've collected into the truck and take it all to a storage unit... but what this means is...

  • Rent truck with lift gate and heavy duty furniture dolly

  • Rent storage unit (and do the research entailed in that)

  • Enlist burly men to help me move stuff

  • Find two days to make sausage with Stein

  • Get product from Oakland to make sausage with Stein

  • Pickle the stuff I need to pickle

Apparently there is a place called Cresco I can rent the truck for a day and the lift dolly. But I need a cheap storage unit that is in between here and the restaurant. I can use it to store catering stuff, so it is worthwhile to get one for the longer term, especially if I decide to to a booth at the farmer's market any time soon.


My room mate is letting me borrow his car this week so I can get around with a giant stove in the back, but with both Brion and I leaving this weekend, I am not sure when or how I am going to coordinate the move of stuff. I desperately need to be better about making commitments on the weekends for the next few months and shift my mind set from a woman of leisure to restaurant owner, which let's be honest, are WAY different things...


Time to get to work pounding out my to-do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment