Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FRACK!

I knew "Jeff" and I were going to have problems the second Mr. Scolla handed him my blueprints down at the Building Dept. And now he wants me to come in and answer "questions" that I've already answered multiple times. So what I did is called his boss to ask that he be present for the conversation today at 1:00pm (since he was at the LAST one where I answered these same questions) and I've scheduled a Friday appointment for Dave, my contractor, to come in and talk to "Jeff". I am also REprinting all of the blueprints (which, BTW he alreay has) to take with me (subract another $50.00 from money that could be buying something useful). I am so annoyed that I have to scramble to deal with unreasonable demands when I was planning to hang out with Wendy today and lesiurely pack for my trip to the Culinary Symposium. Insert expletives.

No comments:

Post a Comment