Monday, April 18, 2011

Delays are just a part of the process

Building Dept and Contractor had a meeting last week. We are looking at how to fix several things that are not surprises in an old building. The unreinforced masonry sounds like it is not going to be too bad to fix (and that is the landlords responsiblity) and it also sounds like he is ammenable to fixing the front entrance. So I need to do up a visio of that today. Plus I got a call from the Sous Chef at T-rex and they are interested in sampling my products! YAY! I stopped with Juanna, Geoffrey and Crystal and did some spice shopping in Seattle and I am eager to try out the french powdered sweet pepper and the Chinese Sichuan peppers in a hot salumi. SO much has happened, I am dying to write more... but I have to get some work done on the Visio... more tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment