Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 Hurdles...

Ok, so lease signed... NOW WHAT???

I need to gather all of the things the Health Department needs. Here is the List:

  • Plan Layout
  • Finish Schedule (floors and ceilings)
  • Equipment: layout and specs
  • Lighting Plan
  • Water Heater Specs
  • Trash Inclosure Area (it's outside for me)
  • Ventilation/Hood Info
  • Storage (144 sq ft of shelving)
  • Plumbing/Indirect Waste Plan
  • Janitorial Facilities (Mop sink)
  • Vermin control
  • Grease Trap
I have the plan layout and equipment layout (on visio). I have the lighting plan other than the Hood light info. I have the water heater specs. I need to get the hood info from the place I will buy the hood. I have the storage mapped out but I need to list it on the visio. David needs to get me the plumbling plan. Mop sink is done. Vermin control done and Grease trap is on the layout. Then I just need $1700 bucks to submit!

So next thing on the list is get the hood design done and do the list of the shelving.

Also I have a ton of meet I need to finish processing thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment