Friday, June 3, 2011

Darn didn't get pictures today!

But they are motoring right along getting the space built out!

I had a very awkward run in with my landlord today and I am trying not to extrapolate that into years of potential misery... and as open as I want to be about the whole process, I am still praying that after the angst of getting open is past, things will get better and I still hope for a healthy constructive relationship with my landlord(s). So instead of winging mightily as I am tempted to do, I am going to take a deep breath and try to compartmentalize it all.

I am so so so stressed. And even saying I am stressed... is making me even more stressed! I've been getting sick right in the middle of everything else; making me both stressed and uncomfortable. Even little things are starting to get to me, on top of the shortage of funds, the busy work of summer catering, the dishwasher at the house broke tonight, our female cat is missing again... I am having trouble focusing... I am going to have to find a way to pull it together.

In the past when I get to this point, usually something inspiring happens. but all of my inspirers are getting just as tired as I am.

I count my blessing... instead of sheep...

  • Bri and Galen are watching 30 Rock and laughing hysterically
  • My kitchen is actually being built
  • I have some amazing fire power in my corner with David and Stein and Brion
  • My kids really are awesome
  • My food is really good
  • I am on top of the prep for this weekend (thanks to Alicia and Stein)
  • I got the meds for my ailment without having to deal with going to the Doctors office and Kaiser, and should be feeling better tomorrow
  • I will shortly be snuggling Brion
Oh please let me get thru the next few weeks and come out the other side with the enthusiasm and fantastic positive attitude I need to not only realize my great dream... but enjoy it if it does... and have the fortitude to see it thru over the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment