Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not much going on...

I realized that my landlord does not receive mail for the facility and had a panic attack. All of the stuff from ABC etc is going to 915 Main St. I hope it wasn't all sent back! ARGH!

So Today I went to the post office and put in a temporary change of address so all the mail would come here thru July. It will take two weeks for the mail to start coming here... I swear the little details will just kill ya!

The other terrifying thing... I keep getting all these weird bits of mail and tax documents and I have no idea what exactly I am supposed to do with them.

The down time is kind of terrible for someone like me. My friend Heather mentioned it is easier to get things done when you have ten things to do vs. one or two and I think that is my biggest problem right now; I have some odds and ends I could be working on, but with the facility likely not opening for another two months or so... there is this illusion of "time" and not a lot to do.

I could be making important choices like... to start salumi now or not? Where would I Store it so it is made according to all the right specs. I can't shop because I don't really have the money.

That is the other thing that is putting my in a terrible mood. The funding for the project keeps getting pushed back. It is not critical to have it now... meaning things are not dire... but it sure would be nice to be able to order the uniforms, get the equipment fo rthe fire suppression system and my range and fryer so Brion could work on the permit procedure for that. I could be shopping for small wares as well. I could be doing SOMETHING.

I worked more on filling out the HACCP plans by working out some of the recipes in the kind of detail required... but it's SO boring! Bleh. Plus it's been raining and I am having some difficulties with one of my closest and dearest friends, plus I am super poor right now, plus I just feel like too little butter spread over too much toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment