Monday, August 22, 2011

The nightmare continues...

So Stan finally called me back today. He told me he was refusing to let me open until this wacky list of things he wants David to do is done. He point blank refused to tell me when the work was going to be done so I could open. When I said, "that is not acceptable, it's been months, I need to know". He basically told me to go to hell. He also told me he is no longer speaking to me.

So now... David is going to try and talk to him, but I suspect I will have to get a lawyer. It's such a nightmare. I cannot believe that the 100 things I had to coordinate (ABC, Health Dept, Building Dept, County Sewer... you name it) the thing that was the biggest nightmare was my landlord. It just doesn't make any sense. Don't they WANT me to open and be successful? What is in it for them that I cannot open? They agreed to let me not pay rent until it is open, so they are not getting anything out of this. I just don't get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment