Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Motoring thru the to-do list....

Today I stopped by the DMV to register the BBQ trailer that Chuck built for me. DMV is a fascinating people study! $53 to register and get new plates. Then I ran over to Home Depot to see if I could find the fire bricks we need to replace for the stove/grill. They did not have them, but Bri thinks we can get them in Concord.

Then off to Costco to pick up the making for meatballs for the Martini's on the Plaza event this Friday. They didn't have everything I needed including the 1.5 ounce scoop to make them, so I ran over to Smart and Final and grabbed a few other items. Stein was busy setting up some infrastructure items, plus making some equipment arrangements.

I got a call from my absolute favorite clients who is taking the sausage truck out to the Folsom Street Fair which is a very jovial LBTG and fetish event in the City. He wants tons o' sausage, but not sure exact numbers yet. Creek Monkey wants more Brats for this Saturday, so I am going to have to try and squeeze in some serious sausage making some time this week. The upside is, Creek Monkey wanted to try some of our other sausage varieties so we can set aside some of the Andouille for them to try. Pete was also interested in the Orange Fennel fresh sausage. He and his friends are addicted to the Berber Blackberry Organic Katsup. My sauce went to Burning Man this year!

And a dear friend asked us to cater her cast party on October 9. I am really looking forward to this one as I get to make some British food (Bangers and Mash, Pork Pies etc).

So things are busy! I just hope we can juggle it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment